The #1 question I get from Realtors about the divorce niche:
QUESTION: "How do I get Divorce Listings?"
ANSWER: "Are you ready for Divorce Listings?"
If you are selected to be the listing agent in a divorce, do you have a plan when the following occurs?
- Spouse #1 has a restraining order against Spouse #2 and they refuse to grant any showings, for fear they will gain access through an open house or a spoof showing.
- Spouse #2 refuses to sign your paperwork.
- It's the day of closing and only a fraction of the house has been packed up. Spouse #1 has left all of the other belongings behind as Spouse #2's responsibility.
- You are helping Spouse #1 find a new place to move to, only to discover that they can't buy or put up a deposit on a rental because none of the proceeds will be released to the parties upon closing - it's all being held in an attorney trust account indefinitely.
- There is a court order stating the property has to be listed at a specific price that is unrealistic.
It's one thing to "get" a divorce listing. It's another thing to know how to navigate it.
This is why Divorce Attorney Shelly Jean John and I created The Divorce Niche Bootcamp. It is a step-by-step video guide on what you need to know, how to manage your listing, and navigate through all of the landmines that exist in divorce listings.
Think of this as your online operations manual.
Throughout the course, you will also be building a 12-month marketing campaign, unique to you, so that you can hit the ground running as soon as you've finished the course!