This weekend, let's raise a glass to all of the talent we have in our lives. These are the people who comprise our choreographed ballet, and together, we "do it all."
- 2 oz Hudson New York corn whiskey
- 1/2 oz Cocchi Americano aperitivo
- 1/2 oz Routin dry vermouth
- 1/4 oz Green Chartreuse
- 1/4 oz Maraschino liqueur
- 1 dash Orange bittersGarnish: Orange peel
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
Strain into a chilled coupe.
Express the oil from an orange peel and drop in the peel to garnish.